My Weight Loss

Created at Matthews Calorie Counter - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 4, 2011

Back On Track

We moved and it happened so quick that I was kind of thrown for a loop and lost track of my workout schedule. Well we're practically moved in and I'm now back on track. I've decided to not eat out for 6 months, mainly because I'm so tired of it but also because I'm working really hard on eating right, counting calories and portion sizes. Eating is the hardest part for me. Once I establish a habit of working out, it becomes easy. I love how I feel afterwards and it really is a stress reliever for me. I enjoy running and strength training but I also enjoy food. I don't over eat but I don't eat healthy and to lose weight I've decided to really watch what I eat. I'm not very good at coming up with menus and I'm new at this healthy eating so if anyone has any recipes or suggestions they'd like to offer I would love all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, my neighbor recommended an awesome recipe site for healthy recipes and they even provide good desert recipes:
    skinnytaste.com

    ReplyDelete