My Weight Loss

Created at Matthews Calorie Counter - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 4, 2011

Work out update

I'm starting up again after an entire month of not working out. I got up this morning at 5:30 (surprisling easier than expected) and did P90x I didn't quite keep up but I will eventually. I feel great. I have more energy than I've had in weeks. I've been much more patient with Tyson and I haven't had the munchies that I've had these last couple of weeks. When I was on my work out roll last year, Todd was working out with me and was there to help give me support. He won't be working out with me at this time but he is still giving me support. He's helping me eat better. We made up a menu last night of low-fat meals. I'm excited to try it but I still have to go grocercie shopping. Just stick to the List! Well that's my update, oh and the scale said about 171 so that's five pounds heavier than a month ago. How does it come on so fast. I'm working hard and really motivated right now and my goal for this month is to be 164 at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment